I'm Emma. I am creative, assertive, imaginative, and inventive.
Here's what I've done in the past few years, summarized on a single sheet of paper. I've had a some interesting jobs that have taught me valuable skills, taken me to incredible places, and connected me with lovely, hard-working individuals.
Following my résumé, I've included some information from two strength and personality tests. Though no test can truly capture all the facets of an individual's personality, some strengths assessment tools have been developed and proven quite helpful in identifying general personality patterns. The two tests I have found most informative and accurate are Tom Rath's Strengths Finder 2.0 and the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator.
MY STRENGTHS FINDER TOP FIVE :
1. Ideation - To me, the world is a series of connections and analogies. It can be rotated and viewed from new angles like a 3D puzzle in order to find new perspective on familiar encounters and challenges. I'm a natural fit with processes of research, development, vision, and dreaming.
2. Individualization - I look for the unique qualities of each person and want make sure their skills and distinctions are highlighted. I build ideal, productive teams by casting individuals in roles that fit their unique strengths so everyone spends the most time doing whatever they do best.
3. Activator - "When can we start?" is something you will hear me say often. Once I have an idea, I am eager to take action. I know the ultimate measure of our accomplishments is not what we said we'd do, or what we thought we'd do, but what we actually did. While this may frighten some, it energizes me.
4. Maximizer - I believe strongly we have enough: enough skills, know-how, energy, and resources when we work together to accomplish the goal at hand. I am a quick learner and capitalize on making the most of what's here rather than bemoaning what's lacking.
5. Adaptability - I live in the moment and don't see the future as a fixed destination as much as a place determined by our current options. This means when I make plans, I create them with diverse options in order to anticipate what may change; and when something doesn't go as planned, I'm quick and willing to respond accordingly to the demands of the moment.
MY MBTI TYPE: INFJ: The Advocate
"Vision and meaning oriented. Quietly intense. Insightful. Creative. Sensitive. Seeks harmony, growth. Serious. Loves language, symbols. Persevering. Inspiring."
I identify as an outgoing introvert. I'm energized by my alone time, but I thrive in a small group of engaged people. I am a a great skeptic meets a great dreamer. I am highly critical and very willful. I am persistent and innovative.
I hope this information helps you understand where I may be coming from as we collaborate and inspires you to reflect on your own career journey and to investigate your own strengths!